- Open your Netscape Communicator, Messenger, or Inbox.
- Click Edit, then the Preferences Button.
- If there's a '+' sign next to Mail & Newsgroups,
click once on the '+' sign and it will expand.
- Click on Identity, and fill in your name and your
- Click on Mail Servers, and make sure you have
mail.go2vni.com for both Incoming and Outgoing mail
(SMTP) servers. For user name, type in the first part
of your Email Address before the @ symbol. Do not worry about
Local Mail Directory. Click OK and you
should be able to send and receive Email. *If your
Incoming Mail Server is blank, click on the Add button on the
right and you will see the following display. If you Incoming Mail
Server is wrong, simply click Edit instead and you will see the
- Type in mail.go2vni.com for Server Name, and choose
POP3 Server as your server type. Type in your User
Name (everyone has a different User Name), place a checkmark next to
Remember Password, then click OK. Again, you should be able to send and receive your