1. Open up Outlook Express by double clicking on the icon. Make sure you're under the Mail tab, then click Add, then Mail. *Outlook Express 5 setup and Microsoft Outlook 2000 set up are pretty much identical.*
2. For Display Name, type in your first and last name. Click Next.
3. Type in your full Email address. Click Next.
4. Your incoming and outgoing mail servers should be mail.go2vni.com and nothing else. Make sure the type of server is POP3, then click Next.
5. Your Account Name should be the first part of your email address before the @ symbol, and type in your password. Click Next.
6. Click Finish. You should be back at the Internet Accounts window, click Close.
7. You have successfully added your Email profile to Outlook Express.